SMA Sunny Boy SB-2000HF
The SMA Sunny Boy SB-2000HF from Critical Power Supplies, a new dimension in Sunny Boy solutions.
The galvanically isolating inverters of the Sunny Boy HF series set new standards: packed with innovative SMA technology, the Sunny Boy HF inverters offer highest yields for transformer inverters of this power class. With the new DC plug system SUNCLIX, the generator Plug-in Grounding (optional), and an easily accessible configuration area, installation is made much easier – including less physical effort due to the reduced weight. The wide input voltage range from 175 to 700 Volt gives you extraordinary flexiblity of system design. And the modern graphic display and wireless Bluetooth communication system make the devices extremely user-friendly.
- Maximum efficiency of over 96 %
- Best tracking efficiency with OptiTrac MPP tracking
- OptiCool active temperature management
Easy to use
- Convenient front wiring compartment
- Easy configuration due to plug-in communication unit Quick Module
- Innovative DC plug system SUNCLIX
- Simple country configuration
- Installation without special tools and removing the lid possible
- Bluetooth technology
- Input voltage range from 175 to 700 Volt
- Nominal power output of 2 to 3 kilowatt
- Comfortable and variable grounding due to Plug-in Grounding module
Our customers say
“The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) selected CPS to supply and install a replacement UPS for our server room. Of the 4 suppliers we initially approached, CPS best understood our needs as a charity and provided a quotation offering excellent value for money. Their engineers did a first class job at installing the system, working efficiently and tidily, and we are extremely pleased with the result. We would have no hesitation in recommending CPS’s services.”Roger Nixon, Wiltshire
|SKU||Sunny Boy SB-2000HF|
|Dimensions:||348W x 580D x 145Hmm|
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
Remote Display Unit
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.