SMA Sunny Boy SB3000
The Sunny Boy SB 3000 from Critical Power supplies is one of the youngest and most advanced members of the classic Sunny Boy Family.
It is designed for PV-generators with a power of up to 3600 Wp and has a wide input voltage range. It is suitable for installation in medium sized plants as well as in large plants. As all Sunny Boys the SB 3000 is equipped with a stainless steel enclosure and is compatible with all of SMA’s communication products. The maximum efficiency of 95 % makes the Sunny Boy SB 3000 the perfect choice for your installation.
The SB 3000 is designed for an input power of up to 3000 Wp and is naturally compatible with all SMA disgnosis systems–a real “plus” for large-scale PV-plants.
The Sunny Boys of types Sunny Boy 2500 and 3000 are to this day the bestselling solar inverters by far. This is due to their extremely solid engineering as well as a proven circuitry concept.
Equipped with the ”SMA grid guard 2” grid interface and automatic grid frequency detection, these Sunny Boys are compatible with almost all electricity grids in the world.
In addition, the Sunny Boy 2500 and 3000 have a broad input voltage range, which provides a great deal of freedom when selecting the solar generator.
These properties put the Sunny Boy 2500 and 3000 among SMA’s most enduring and best-selling solar inverters.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated DC load-disconnecting switch ESS
- Electric separation
- For indoor and outdoor installation
- Comprehensive display and communication options
- Worldwide SMA service and SMA Serviceline
- Comprehensive SMA warranty program
- Modern string technology gives efficiencies over 93%.
- Safety built-in. Electric separation, isolation monitoring, surge voltage protection and of course CE declaration.
- Highest reliability and expected lifetime design of over 20 years.
- Fully tested to comply with UK G83 grid connection regulations.
- Built in an IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof stainless steel casing making it suitable for outdoor installation.
|SKU||Sunny Boy SB3000|
|Dimensions:||434 x 295 x 214mm|
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
Remote Display Unit
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.