SMA Sunny Boy SB-1700
The SAM SUNNY BOY 1700 String Inverter from Critical Power Supplies.
The Sunny Boy string inverters can each process the power from 6 – 24 modules- depending on inverter type.
Inverters automatically shut down in the event of : High-Low grid AC voltage, High/Low grid frequency, Grid failure; or Inverter malfunction. In PV applications the Sunny Boy inverters automatically adjust PV array loading to provide maximum efficiency of solar panels by means of a maximal power point tracker (MPPT).
The Sunny Boy 1700 completes our portfolio of inverters for the medium power range. Its input voltage range of up to 400 V makes it the optimal choice for PV generators with an output of around 2 kWp.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated DC load-disconnecting switch ESS
- Electric separation
- For indoor and outdoor installation
- Extended temperature range
- Worldwide SMA service and SMA Serviceline
- Comprehensive SMA warranty program
- Modern string technology gives efficiencies over 93%.
- Safety built-in. Electric separation, isolation monitoring, surge voltage protection and of course CE declaration.
- Highest reliability and expected lifetime design of over 20 years.
- Fully tested to comply with UK G83 grid connection regulations.
- Built in an IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof stainless steel casing making it suitable for outdoor installation.
Simplest installation when special polarized plug-in Multi-Contact cable connectors are used for DC input and an AC connector for the grid connection.
Our customers say
I must say I'm very impressed with your level of service thus far. I will be forwarding your quotation to my boss who is drafting a strategic quote for a medium sized cctv project of which this will form a partPeter McKinley, Hampshire
|SKU||Sunny Boy SB-1700|
|Dimensions:||434W x 295D x 214Hmm|
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
Remote Display Unit
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.