SMA Sunny Boy SB-1700
The SAM SUNNY BOY 1700 String Inverter from Critical Power Supplies.
The Sunny Boy string inverters can each process the power from 6 – 24 modules- depending on inverter type.
Inverters automatically shut down in the event of : High-Low grid AC voltage, High/Low grid frequency, Grid failure; or Inverter malfunction. In PV applications the Sunny Boy inverters automatically adjust PV array loading to provide maximum efficiency of solar panels by means of a maximal power point tracker (MPPT).
The Sunny Boy 1700 completes our portfolio of inverters for the medium power range. Its input voltage range of up to 400 V makes it the optimal choice for PV generators with an output of around 2 kWp.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated DC load-disconnecting switch ESS
- Electric separation
- For indoor and outdoor installation
- Extended temperature range
- Worldwide SMA service and SMA Serviceline
- Comprehensive SMA warranty program
- Modern string technology gives efficiencies over 93%.
- Safety built-in. Electric separation, isolation monitoring, surge voltage protection and of course CE declaration.
- Highest reliability and expected lifetime design of over 20 years.
- Fully tested to comply with UK G83 grid connection regulations.
- Built in an IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof stainless steel casing making it suitable for outdoor installation.
Simplest installation when special polarized plug-in Multi-Contact cable connectors are used for DC input and an AC connector for the grid connection.
Our customers say
"The Eaton Evolution UPS range does exactly what it says, I'm very happy with my purchase".Greg Jones, Welwyn Garden City
|SKU||Sunny Boy SB-1700|
|Dimensions:||434W x 295D x 214Hmm|
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
Remote Display Unit
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.