SMA Sunny TRIPOWER 17,000TL, 17.6kW
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £5,034.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £5,034.00
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Sunny TRIPOWER 17,000TL, 17.6kW grid connect Inverter from Critical Power Supplies with three phases for simple system planning.
In a class of its own: packed with state-of-the-art technology, the Sunny Tripower makes for easy installation, high yield, and secure grid support. Thanks to its multi-string technology and the widest input voltage range, the three-phase inverter is suitable for every imaginable module configuration.
In addition, it is highly flexible in terms of the plant design – from 10 kW up to the megawatt range. The Sunny Tripower presently fulfills the BDEW guideline requirements (medium voltage guideline), and in so doing, it participates in reliable grid management. A comprehensive security concept encompassing, among other things, string failure detection, electronic string fuses, and a surge protection function, providing the highest level of availability and reducing plant costs.
Features and Benefits.
- Maximum efficiency of 98 %
- Highest yields through OptiTrac and OptiCool
- Compatible with the BDEW guidelines
- Integrated ESS DC load disconnecting unit
- Electronic String Fuse and String Failure Detection
- String Current Monitoring
- DC Surge Protection Device (type II) can be integrated
- DC input voltage of up to 1000 V
- Flexible system design using two separate step-up converters
- Three-phase feed-in
- Cable connection without tools
- Innovative DC plug system
- Convenient wiring compartment
- Bluetooth Communication
Our customers say
Thank you for helping me with the order and providing information on the progress.....Stacy Roberts, Birmingham, UK
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.