SMA Sunny TRIPOWER 17,000TL, 17.6kW
The Sunny TRIPOWER 17,000TL, 17.6kW grid connect Inverter from Critical Power Supplies with three phases for simple system planning.
In a class of its own: packed with state-of-the-art technology, the Sunny Tripower makes for easy installation, high yield, and secure grid support. Thanks to its multi-string technology and the widest input voltage range, the three-phase inverter is suitable for every imaginable module configuration.
In addition, it is highly flexible in terms of the plant design – from 10 kW up to the megawatt range. The Sunny Tripower presently fulfills the BDEW guideline requirements (medium voltage guideline), and in so doing, it participates in reliable grid management. A comprehensive security concept encompassing, among other things, string failure detection, electronic string fuses, and a surge protection function, providing the highest level of availability and reducing plant costs.
Features and Benefits.
- Maximum efficiency of 98 %
- Highest yields through OptiTrac and OptiCool
- Compatible with the BDEW guidelines
- Integrated ESS DC load disconnecting unit
- Electronic String Fuse and String Failure Detection
- String Current Monitoring
- DC Surge Protection Device (type II) can be integrated
- DC input voltage of up to 1000 V
- Flexible system design using two separate step-up converters
- Three-phase feed-in
- Cable connection without tools
- Innovative DC plug system
- Convenient wiring compartment
- Bluetooth Communication
Our customers say
Hi Mark, Very impressed with the service. UPS arrived this morning; that is great service. Regards, MarkMark, London
|Availability:||Available on 1-2weeks leadtime if not exstock, please contact us for the latest information|
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.