SMA Hydro Boy 1124
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £2,951.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £3,541.20
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The SMA HYDRO BOY 1124 Fuel Cell from Critical Power Supplies a powerful compact device from Europes leading alternative energy manufacturer.
SMA Hydro Boy 1124 long operating times and many system applications: the Hydro Boy 1124 is the time-tested SMA inverter for standard fuel cell systems. The devices have a transformer on the grid feed-in side, which qualifies them for direct grid feed-in anywhere in the world. For AC power scaling, the devices can simply be connected in parallel. And as supplemental power sources in stand-alone grids, they are the ideal addition to SMA solar and off-grid inverters.
Features and Benefits
- Low input voltage range is ideal for fuel cells
- High input current of up to 56 A
- Certified for the most countries (SMA Grid Guard)
- Galvanic isolation
- Grid-parallel operation
- For use in stand-alone grids with Sunny Island
- Optional auto-start function
|SKU||Hydro Boy 1124|
|Availability:||Please call for the latest availability|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.