Moser Baer 230Wp Polycrystalline Solar PV Module
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £491.95
Total (inc VAT)*: £590.34
*All orders over £49.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The Moser Baer 230Wp Polycrystalline Solar PV Module from Critical Power Supplies is MCS Approved.
MBPV Max Series modules are specifically designed to generate optimum energy from sunlight and can withstand the roughest of conditions. They are designed for versatility in applications suited for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
Features and Benefits
High Energy Yields (kWh/kWp)
- Best-in-class diffused light response leading to less power degradation and potentially delivering one of the lowest levelized cost of energy
Rigorous Quality Control
- Top-of-the-line manufacturing equipment from Europe and Japan along with raw materials from renowned international suppliers backed by in-house reliability testing capabilities
Highest Safety Standards
- All modules conform to CE standards and are pre-fabricated with grounding holes to ensure highest safety standards
- Anodized frames ensure protection in all weather conditions. High quality, low iron, high transmissivity, tempered and textured glass to ensure higher light absorption
- Mechanical Warranty of 5 years and Performance Warranty of 12 years at 90% of rated output power, and for 25 years at 80% of rated output power
Ease of Installation
- IEC and UL approved IP65 rated junction box pre-fitted with cables, and plug & play connectors, for quick and safe installation
- Uniform cell color and high quality anodization on the frame add aesthetic value
- Product Certifications – IEC 61215 (Edition II), IEC 61730 (Safety Class II), CE, UL 1703
- Plant Certifications – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, 5-Star Rating from TUV Rheinland along with 100% rating for Quality Systems
- MCS Approved
Our customers say
Good product, good price and good delivery! The battery in my APC UPS finally needed replacing after about 7 years. Critical Power Supplies made it easy to get hold of a new one. Not a replica, but an authentic one from APC, complete with detailed installation instructions and information on recycling the old one. A professional service.Paul Freeland, UK
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.