Moser Baer 235Wp Polycrystalline Solar PV Module
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £444.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £532.80
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Moser Baer 235Wp Polycrystalline Solar PV Module from Critical Power Supplies is MCS Approved.
MBPV Max Series modules are specifically designed to generate optimum energy from sunlight and can withstand the roughest of conditions. They are designed for versatility in applications suited for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
Features and Benefits
High Energy Yields (kWh/kWp)
- Best-in-class diffused light response leading to less power degradation and potentially delivering one of the lowest levelized cost of energy
Rigorous Quality Control
- Top-of-the-line manufacturing equipment from Europe and Japan along with raw materials from renowned international suppliers backed by in-house reliability testing capabilities
Highest Safety Standards
- All modules conform to CE standards and are pre-fabricated with grounding holes to ensure highest safety standards
- Anodized frames ensure protection in all weather conditions. High quality, low iron, high transmissivity, tempered and textured glass to ensure higher light absorption
- Mechanical Warranty of 5 years and Performance Warranty of 12 years at 90% of rated output power, and for 25 years at 80% of rated output power
Ease of Installation
- IEC and UL approved IP65 rated junction box pre-fitted with cables, and plug & play connectors, for quick and safe installation
- Uniform cell color and high quality anodization on the frame add aesthetic value
- Product Certifications – IEC 61215 (Edition II), IEC 61730 (Safety Class II), CE, UL 1703
- Plant Certifications – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, 5-Star Rating from TUV Rheinland along with 100% rating for Quality Systems
- MCS Approved
Our customers say
Excellent service and very good pricing I have very recently purchased a 12V battery for my rather ancient but still very serviceable Belkin UPS from Critical Power Supplies. Their website was very easy to navigate and I found the battery I required withput any problems. I purchaed the battery which arrived two days later, in perfect condition and most beautifully packed. The price of the battery was most reasonable, being cheaper than a number of other sites I'd visited during my research. I give CPS five stars for both quality of service ( I was notified by them of each stage of the battery's journey!) and their professionalism in pricing and packaging.Stephen Brown , UK
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.