Victron SPP011311200 130Wp 12V Polycrystalline Solar PV Module
(£949.20 inc VAT)
The Victron Victron SPP011311200 130Wp 12V Polycrystalline Solar PV Module from Critical Power Supplies.
Features and Benefits.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 2-year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Our customers say
I must say I'm very impressed with your level of service thus far. I will be forwarding your quotation to my boss who is drafting a strategic quote for a medium sized cctv project of which this will form a partPeter McKinley, Hampshire
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.