Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 0.5m long
(£5.34 inc VAT)
A Locking Power Cable C14 IEC – Locking C13 IEC from Critical Power Supplies
Features and Benefits.
- Fully Moulded C14 to Locking IEC C13
- Orange also available in black
- Suitable for medical applications that require a secure power source Unique ‘Patented’ Female C13 connector ‘IEC-Lock’
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation
- Use with ‘Any’ standard IEC inlet
Free up space and secure power cords between a variety of hardware from UPS to PDU’s to critical loads. These locking connectors reduce the probability of accidentally disconnecting cords and dropping loads while moving equipment or accessing a rack.
Our customers say
A GOOD & FRIENDLY SERVICE I CAN TRUST I ordered an Eaton UPS from Critical Power Supplies to replace my old and unreliable Belkin UPS and it arrived within a few days but when I tried it I discovered I did not make the right choice. I contacted James who sympathised with me and worked together to find a suitable model for my needs. The courier arrived the same day believe it or not to collect the UPS I ordered and the replacement Eaton UPS was despatched immediately and arrived within a couple of days. The replacement UPS suited me just fine . I feel a company that provides a good honest service deserves some credit and here it is from me. Looking for a UPS? You can't go wrong with Critical Power Supplies in my experiencePaul Irwin, United Kingdom
|Availability:||Available for dispatch|
Cable Length Option
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2.5 meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 3.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 3 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 4 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 5 meter
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 6 meter
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 7 meter
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.