UPS and Generator On-Site HealthCheck Services
A UPS HealthCheck by Critical Power Supplies will examine your uninterruptible power supply to assess it condition and ability to perform as a back-up system. As specialists in UPS and power protection we can undertake this service for multi-vendor brands and thirds party UPS systems.
- UPS System Age and Technology: the UPS system technology used, and its resultant affects on electricity usage and heat output, distribution switchgear and associated air conditioning. Older systems are often oversized for ICT infrastructures and networks that may have changed dramatically over the last few years. This can lead to high electricity bills resulting from poor operating efficiencies and old design technologies. Old UPS systems are also generally larger in size than their modern day equivalents, taking up valuable floor space in datacentre rooms and racks.
- UPS Component Condition: batteries are the principle consumable component within a UPS system and they will generally have a design life of 3-5 or 7-10 years. Other critical power consumables to review include fans which can suffer from wear and tear, as can capacitors which can dry out.
- UPS Maintenance Plan and Remote Monitoring: during the HealthCheck Critical Power Supplies will review your existing maintenance arrangements (if requested) to enable us to provide a like-for-like cost comparison with your current provide and/or make recommendations on how you can improve response and repair times using the latest approaches to UPS service and remote monitoring.
The assessment will provide you with:
- A complete UPS system inspection and review.
- A written report via email for consideration.
- Advice and recommendations on how to improve your system resilience and reduce your total cost of ownership.
All UPS HealthChecks are carried out by suitably trained Critical Power and Energy specialists. UPS HealthChecks are an important undertaking for any UPS installation to ensure their ongoing ability to support your systems. After the visit we will issue a report and recommendations to help you optimise your power and energy management systems.
To assess the state of your existing UPS system, and identify the cost savings that could be made by moving to the latest technologies please complete our Enquiry Form, call 0800 978 8988 or send us an email.
Price on Application
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.