UPS and Generator Hire.
Critical Power Supplies provide comprehensive UPS Hire and Generator Hire service packages. These can run for short, medium or long term rental periods to help a site overcome a sudden power emergency or as part of a planned program of works.
All our systems are fully tested and ready for installation by our certified UPS and generator engineers, who will install and commission the sets to meet your timescales and demands. Upon completion of the rental period, our engineers will them complete a full decommission and removal service.
The hardware used for our rental services can be supplied as individual systems, for installation on-site in a suitably pre-qualified space, or as a fully containerised solution and cabin to sit alongside your building.
Critical Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Power Solutions.
- No Fixed Term: UPS and generator hire periods can be short, medium or long term to meet your site needs.
- All Inclusive Competitive Pricing: UPS and generator pricing includes the full logistics and commissioning services, to ensure your systems are up and running as fast as possible.
- Fast Delivery: within a day, from UK stocks to meet local emergencies.
- Access The Latest Technologies: on-line double-conversion UPS with ECO modes, high efficiency UPS, floor standing and 19" rackmount, from 1kVA to 800kVA, single and three phase options with standard and extended runtimes.
- Matched Generators: supplied with generators sized and installed to correspond to the UPS size and runtime required.
- Fully Containerised Solutions: complete standalone containerised solutions are available to sit alongside an installation building.
- Support and Maintenance: with 24-7 technical support and ongoing maintenance plans with a 4 clock hour response if required.
Installations may be subject to a free of charge site survey by a Critical Power and Energy specialist.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.