Maintenance Contacts and Remote Monitoring Plans
UPS Maintenance Plans provide a comprehensive service including options to customise a plan for your particular site. We are a third-party UPS maintainer working with leading brand service engineers, with an enviable reputation for UPS service.
All business continuity plans include some element of power protection. UPS maintenance is a key element within such plans to ensure performance is not comprised in an emergency. This is achieved through regular maintenance visits to site, inspections and monitoring on a site or remote basis. At Critical Power Supplies our maintenance plans include:
- Flexible Configuration: maintenance plans configured to suit your installation, budget and response time needs.
- Guaranteed Response Times: within four clock hours, eight or twelve working hours responses.
- 24-7 Technical Support: round-the-clock technical support to help with alarm conditions and questions regarding operating status and system design.
- Fixed Price Plans: including associated emergency repair labour, parts and Preventative Maintenance (PM) visits.
- Multi Brand, Multi Vendor Support: with maintenance plans available for third party UPS systems and installations in the UK and Eire.
- Certified Engineers: factory trained engineers available on a nationwide basis providing support for our multi-brand and manufacturer policy.
- Spares Accessibility: strong supply chain management to ensure Critical Power Supplies can access the spares required to bring your system back on-line in the event of a system failure.
- 24-7 Remote Monitoring: site monitoring from dedicated service centre systems for immediate alarm resolution, diagnostics and despatch of a certified service engineer to site.
- SMS Alerts: SMS Text Alerts to upto 5 mobile phone numbers of your choice, Critical Power Supplies typically request that one of the numbers is our 24×7 service number so we can assist you immediately. Users can choose the type of alerts responded to.
Emergency Call Outs
Critical Power Supplies is a 24-7 business supporting critical installations across the UK and Eire. If you need to access our support team outside our normal working hours and do not have a maintenance plan in place, please dial 0845 519 3928 and we will provide immediate assistance.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.