UPS and Generator Site Surveys
Critical Power Supplies provides site surveys to clients across the UK and Eire. Our reports and recommendations cover all the essential areas required to ensure you can implement the most optimised Power Continuity Plan for your site.
Existing UPS Installations
Many UPS sites may operate a number of UPS brands and require advise on how to optimise their power protection systems. Critical Power Supplies can advise on a range of aspects including:
- UPS Age and History: battery, capacitor and fan replacement issues and costs
- Environmental Impact: electrical efficiency, heat output considerations and battery management versus the latest technologies
- UPS Sizing and Efficiency: including actual system loading and potential for system expansion
- Potential Savings: for an optimised maintenance and service plan
New UPS Installations
New UPS installations generally provide a ‘green-site’ to work in but this is not always the case. A UPS site survey will take this into account and cover the essential areas of:
- Resilience planning
- Electrical installation
- Commissioning, training and handover
- Monitoring and maintenance
All site surveys are carried out at your premises by a Critical Power and Energy specialist. The survey is essentially part of a gap analysis and our subsequent report and recommendations will help to identify how you can optimise your power and energy management.
The initial site survey is a free service. Please let us know if you would like further information on our site survey service – complete our Enquiry Form, call 0800 978 8988 or send us an email. You can also arrange a site survey by completing a Site Survey request.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.