Yuasa Battery SWL750
(£102.13 inc VAT)
The Yuasa SWL750 Sealed Lead Acid Battery from Critical Power Supplies.The SWL range is an enhanced NPL design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
Features and Benefits.
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HB.
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:V (oxygen index 30).
- SWL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO9001:2000.
- SWL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22.Charging Methods (At 20C)Standby use: Float charging voltage 2.275vpc
Avoid short circuit.Do not charge in a sealed container.Service life and operational characteristics will be affected by temperature.AC Ripple reduces service life.
|10 min to 1.6V/Cell||128|
|5 min to 1.6V/Cell||196|
|3 min to 1.6V/Cell||239|
|Energy Density (Wh/L||88|
|Specific Energy (Wh.kg) 10HR||36|
|Internal Resistance (Approx)/mohm||8.5|
|Maximum (1 min) Discharge Current/A||150|
|Maximum Short Duration||–|
|(1 sec) Discharge Current in Amperes||500|
|Charge||-15 to 50|
|Discharge||-20 to 60|
|Percentage Charge Retention at 20C||–|
Our customers say
"That's brilliant confirmation. You will receive our official order shortly"Algirdas Čebatorius, Lithuania, Lithuania
|Nett Weight (Kg):||10|
|Gross Weight (Kg):||12|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.