Eaton 9155 UPS 8kVA 14minutes runtime
The Eaton 9155 8kVA/7.2KW UPS with 14minutes runtime from Critical Power Supplies provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design with internal batteries, and build-in static and manual bypass switches, delivers a complete solution with reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0,9 output power factor reduces need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), unbeatable 0,99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with any other upstream equipment
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9155 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Innovative technology and design makes 9155 a truly sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density
Our customers say
This is the third time I have ordered from Critical Power Supplies this year. Each time the order has arrived on time and in good working order. Well doneChris Ead, Kent
|Runtime:||14minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||305 x 702 x 817|
|Standard Warranty:||12 months|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton EMP Environmental Monitoring Probe
- Relay (AS/400) card
- Eaton ConnectUPS Web/SNMP Card
- XSlot ConnectUPS-M SNMP Adapter, no web
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.