GE Digital Energy LP11 Series 5kVA UPS with battery
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £2,263.95
Total (inc VAT)*: £2,716.74
*All orders over £49.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The GE Digital Energy’s LP11 Series 5kVA UPS from Critical Power Supplies is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP11 is designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe installation. The UPS is easy to install and service and can be integrated into office environments as well as more hardened commercial and industrial environments. GE’s unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) provides a scalable system, allowing the user to parallel up to 4 UPS
as load demands require. RPA also allows for redundant
UPS to be installed, increasing total system reliability and eliminating single points of failure.
- Features & Benefits Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Isolation transformer design – Ensuring no DC on the output; ultimate site safety
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – CE certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- Key Specifications Single Phase Output Voltages – 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage window – Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- RPA functionality for paralleling and redundancy – UPS capacity can be increased as site requirements require at no extra cost
- Internal automatic bypass switch – Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
- 0.8 output power factor – Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
- Manual automatic bypass switch – Integrated as standard to the rear of the UPS
- GE’s unique Superior Battery Management – Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
- High efficiency 91% – 94% (model dependent) – Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses- No load shutdown – Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- Frequency conversion 50/60Hz – Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system
Our customers say
Very professional Great customer liaison. Sent me an 'extra' so I can use the item for a slightly unusual function. Lots of good paperwork back up. Highly recommended. Thank youCesca, United Kingdom
|Standard Warranty:||12 months|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.