UPS for Industrial, Marine and Off-shore applications
Uninterruptible power supplies for special projects including industrial (ruggedised) and 110Vac, medical and marine, and Central Supply Systems (CSS) for use with emergency lighting and security applications. Our bespoke UPS design and build service customises UPS sysems to ensure full compatibility with your application. Typical options include:
- UPS Ratings Available: 700VA to over 40kVA.
- Input and Output Voltage: 110/120/308Vac.
- Frequency Conversion: 50/60/400Hz configurations.
- IP Case Ratings: to meet the highest required specifications.
- Containerisation: full system installations in portable cabins and containers for use in field emergencies and remote applications with built-in power distribution, switchgear, air conditioning, humidity and security sensors, and service centre monitoring.
- Marine and Onboard Ship: complying with Lloyds certification to mee the need for off-shore and marine applications.
- Rack Cabinets: for rail and other such engineering applications requiring a custom rack cabinet with bespoke distribution, remote monitoring, extended runtimes, extra chargers and voltage/frequency conversion.
- Medical Power: with increased resilience, power continuity planning and distribution via pendents.
- Emergency Lighting: standby emergency power systems to provide emergency lighting and power.
Looking for other UPS solutions available from Eaton UPS click here
Critical Power Supplies only works with the ‘best in class’ UPS brands and manufacturers who meet our supply chain standards for quality (ISO 9001), health and safety (ISO 18001, and environmental ECO (ISO 14001) management.
For advice, a site survey or quotation, call us on 0800 978 8988, fax your specification/tender to 0845 519 3639 or email us. If you cannot find the brand, size or product you are looking for on our website, please let us know.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.