Eaton 9155M 12kVA Marine UPS
The Eaton 9155M 12kVA Marine UPS from Critical Power Supplies
Double conversion UPS, three phase input
Qualified design for marine and offshore environment
• Compact design for saving space
• Easy to install, mounting rails can be bolted or welded to
the deck/bulk head
• IP22 protection class
• Vibration absorbers under and at the back of the cabinet
• Maintenance from the front
Premium power performance
• Double conversion provides the highest level of protection
available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
• Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0,99 input
power factor and less than 4,5% ITHD, thus eliminating
interference with other critical equipment in the same network
and enhancing compatibility with generators.
• The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
• Patented Powerware HotSync® technology makes possible
to parallel up to four UPSs to increase availability or add
capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any
communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
• ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary,
preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries service life by up to 50%.
• Internal automatic static bypass switch
• Internal mechanical bypass switch
Our customers say
Easy order process, quick delivery Easy order process online, quite quick as well. Delivery turned up pretty quickly too!Mr Keith McCallister,
|Runtime:||standard runtime and extended runtime available|
|Dimensions:||879Hx347Wx702D (+150) mm|
|Standard Warranty:||12 months|
|Availability:||Available for delivery within 1-2weeks|
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.