GE Digitial Energy LP Series 15-31 UPS With battery
(£6,720.00 inc VAT)
The GE Digital Energy’s LP31T Series UPS 15kW/12kW from Critical Power Supplies is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP31 Series UPS comprises a comprehensive and high performance platform supplying quality power for your critical applications. The LP31 is easy to install and service and suits a variety of applications and environments. Although built to withstand industrial environments, its modern design and quiet operation also make it ideal for integration into an office environment. GE’s unique Superior Battery Management (SBM) protects the battery and increases battery life.
RS232 is provided as standard for serial communication. An SNMP card is available as an option for network communication. The UPS is supplied with ECO mode, allowing the UPS to operate at higher efficiency when enabled. In ECO mode, the UPS operates continuously on line in static bypass mode, transferring back to standard operation in microseconds if the utility fails and ensuring no risk or interruption to the protected load. The LP31 Series is supplied with a comprehensive two-year product warranty.
Features and Benefits.
3-Phase input – Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Multi-language LCD display – Easy to read display showing UPS and battery status
- Three phase in, single phase out – Also with paralleling capability for non-standard applications
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – Third party CE certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- Cold start – UPS can be started without utility present
- Key Specifications Three Phase Input Voltages – 230-400V
- Single Phase Output Voltages – 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage window – Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- Internal automatic bypass switch – Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
- 0.8 output power factor – Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
- GE’s unique Superior Battery Management – Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
- High efficiency up to 94% (model dependent) – Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses
- No load shutdown – Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- Frequency conversion 50/60Hz – Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system
Our customers say
Order from these guys without really knowing what I was looking for, opened a chat box from the site and was surprised to find a human on the other end who could advise what I needed and links on the site to purchase. Placed my order at 23.00 and it arrived next day without paying for next day delivery. Next day thought I would chance my arm and once again asked a question, answer was immediate as was delivery next day again. Recommended my company look into using these guys brilliant service and turnaround time.Scott, Slough
|Runtime:||12minutes at typical laod|
|Dimensions:||410 x 890 x 1190|
|Standard Warranty:||12 months|
|Availability:||Available for delivery within 2-5days|
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.