Select your delivery method
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The GE Digital Energy’s LP31T Series UPS 15kW/12kW from Critical Power Supplies is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP31 Series UPS comprises a comprehensive and high performance platform supplying quality power for your critical applications. The LP31 is easy to install and service and suits a variety of applications and environments. Although built to withstand industrial environments, its modern design and quiet operation also make it ideal for integration into an office environment. GE’s unique Superior Battery Management (SBM) protects the battery and increases battery life.
RS232 is provided as standard for serial communication. An SNMP card is available as an option for network communication. The UPS is supplied with ECO mode, allowing the UPS to operate at higher efficiency when enabled. In ECO mode, the UPS operates continuously on line in static bypass mode, transferring back to standard operation in microseconds if the utility fails and ensuring no risk or interruption to the protected load. The LP31 Series is supplied with a comprehensive two-year product warranty.
Features and Benefits.
3-Phase input – Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Multi-language LCD display – Easy to read display showing UPS and battery status
- Three phase in, single phase out – Also with paralleling capability for non-standard applications
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – Third party CE certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- Cold start – UPS can be started without utility present
- Key Specifications Three Phase Input Voltages 230-400V
- Single Phase Output Voltages – 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage window – Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- Internal automatic bypass switch – Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
- 0.8 output power factor – Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
- GE’s unique Superior Battery Management – Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
- High efficiency up to 94% (model dependent) – Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses
- No load shutdown – Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- Frequency conversion 50/60Hz – Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system
|Features And Benefits||FBA_LP31_XXX_8K0_20K0_1GB_0409.PDF|
|UPS Connectivity Compatability List||UPS_Connectivity_compatibility_list_V12.pdf|
|Software Compatability List||RCCMD_Software_OS_compatibility_list.pdf|
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Contact us for further information.
1: Plug and Play - Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £0.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement|
|Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit |
|Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement |
2: Hardwired – Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £34.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
|Technical Hotline 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Monitoring 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Event/Status Report||option||option||option|
|Onsite Crash Kit||option||option||option|
|Response Time||4 clock hour||8 working hours||12 working hour|
3: 24x7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
|Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours|
|24x7 flexible status and remote monitoring. |
|Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring |
|Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically |
|Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen|
|Allows First Fix Response to Site|