APC Smart-UPS RM 1000VA USB & Serial
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £495.95
Total (inc VAT)*: £595.14
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The APC APC Smart-UPS RM 1000VA USB & Serial from Critical Power Supplies.
APC’s slim line rack-mount Smart-UPS delivers premium uninterruptible power and the most advanced performance features available. With PowerChute plus software the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) will safely store data and shut down your network operating system before the battery is fully discharged, whether you’re there or not. SmartSlot internal accessory slot allows you to install optional accessories to enhance the performance of your UPS. Additionally, the APC NetShelter enclosure provides security, flexibility and proper management of all your rack-mount devices.
Features and Benefits
- Product Description – APC Smart-UPS RM 1000VA USB & Serial – UPS – 670 Watt – 1000 VA
- Manufacturer Warranty – 2 years warranty
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 43.2 cm x 45.7 cm x 8.9 cm
- Weight – 28.2 kg
- Device Type – UPS – rack-mountable
- Battery – Lead Acid
- Input Voltage – AC 230 V
- Output Voltage – AC 220/230/240 V ( 47 – 53 / 57-63 Hz )
- Output Connector(s) – 4 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
- Rack Size – 2U
- Run Time (Up To) – 9.1 min at full load
- Power Capacity – 670 Watt / 1000 VA
Our customers say
Friendly, helpful, quick and good advise I wasn't 100% sure what I needed but the staff talked me through it all an even offered to recycle my battery for free. High recommended.Ruth, London
|Runtime:||9.1minutes at full load|
|Dimensions:||43.2 cm x 45.7 cm x 8.9 cm|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, USB
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.