Eaton 5130 3000VA UPS i3000-XL2U 4minutes runtime
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £545.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £654.00
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 5130 3000VA UPS2 2U part number 103006593-6591
from Critical Power Supplies.
The Eaton 5130 Rack/Tower UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. With a two-in-one rack/tower form factor, the 5130 UPS packs up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 5130 UPS provides additional battery runtime with 2U extended battery modules. To enhance compatibility with modern IT loads, the 5130 UPS is designed with a 0.9 power factor.
Features and Benefits.
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries and optional maintenance bypass
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments
- Offers choice of rackmount or tower installation with two-in-one form factor (4-post rail kit and tower pedestals included)
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface.
Note: Runtime in minutes full load / half load at 0.9pf
|Model||Internal Batteries||+ 1 EBM||+ 2 EBM||+ 3 EBM||+ 4 EBM|
|Eaton 5130i3000-XL2U||3 (11)||17 (44)||32 (73)||47 (101)||62 (130)|
Our customers say
Above and beyond.............. As an ignorant domestic owner of one these systems supplied by Critical Power I had no idea of how to deal with it. After my system was inadvertently powered down by a non-related fault in the equipment it provides back up for, I had no way of knowing what to do to get it going again. Critical Power came to the rescue, even sending me software, leads, etc to run diagnostics, without any prior dealings with them. They also came to inspect the system voluntarily. Impressive to get such great service in this day and age. CHARLES HUGILL , Hammersmith
|Runtime:||8minutes typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||86 x 634 x 509|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
Serial Port RS-232 (RJ45) ports; USB Port As standard (HID). RS-232 and USB 6-ft communication cables included
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton EMP Environmental Monitoring Probe
- ConnectUPS-MS Network Management Card
- Relay/Serial Management Card -MS
Battery Extension Packs
- Eaton Cable 1 x BS 3pin to 16amp
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.