Select your delivery method
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Riello Sentinel Pro 2200VA Uninterruptible Power Supply from Critical Power Supplies is the latest evolution of the successful Riello Dialog Plus online UPS. Designed with the environment and efficiency in mind, the Sentinel Pro is part of the Riello ECO Line of UPS.
Sentinel Pro is an on-line double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offering the highest levels of resilience and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems.
In terms of communication, each Sentinel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status. The inverter is a totally new design, fully microprocessor controlled and constructed to achieve the highest levels of operating efficiency and configuration options.
Sentinel Pro is highly efficient, and has a push-button power-off feature to reduce energy consumption to zero when there is no load connected.
|kVA||Load 100%||Battery Packs||UPS||UPS Warranty||Output Sockets||Optional Commissioning|
Features and Benefits
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3)with built-in EMI filters
- High overload capability up to 150%
- Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
- Programmable cold-start from battery
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
- Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
- Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually activated battery tests)
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
- Input protection with fuse which can be reset.
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Contact us for further information.
1: Plug and Play - Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £0.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement|
|Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit |
|Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement |
2: Hardwired – Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £34.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
|Technical Hotline 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Monitoring 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Event/Status Report||option||option||option|
|Onsite Crash Kit||option||option||option|
|Response Time||12 working hours||8 working hours||4 clock hours|
3: 24x7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
|Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours|
|24x7 flexible status and remote monitoring. |
|Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring |
|Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically |
|Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen|
|Allows First Fix Response to Site|