Riello Sentinel Pro 2200VA UPS 6minutes at full load
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £372.65
Total (inc VAT)*: £447.18
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Riello Sentinel Pro 2200VA Uninterruptible Power Supply from Critical Power Supplies is the latest evolution of the successful Riello Dialog Plus online UPS. Designed with the environment and efficiency in mind, the Sentinel Pro is part of the Riello ECO Line of UPS.
Sentinel Pro is an on-line double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offering the highest levels of resilience and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems.
In terms of communication, each Sentinel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status. The inverter is a totally new design, fully microprocessor controlled and constructed to achieve the highest levels of operating efficiency and configuration options.
Sentinel Pro is highly efficient, and has a push-button power-off feature to reduce energy consumption to zero when there is no load connected.
|kVA||Load 100%||Battery Packs||UPS||UPS Warranty||Output Sockets||Optional Commissioning|
Features and Benefits
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3)with built-in EMI filters
- High overload capability up to 150%
- Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
- Programmable cold-start from battery
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
- Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
- Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually activated battery tests)
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
- Input protection with fuse which can be reset.
Our customers say
Brilliant service, brilliant prices!! I found what I wanted, at a price better than I'd paid before. The delivery service and the careful way the goods were packaged give me confidence to order again soon!Oliver Campbell, UK
|Runtime:||8minutes at typical load|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface
|Availability:||Available for same day delivery|
- Riello Adapter SNMP NetMan 102 Plus
- Riello Adpater MultiCom 302
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 352
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 362
- Riello VFC Adapter MultiCom 382 (4 state, 230V)
UPS Monitoring Software
Battery Extension Packs
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.