Riello Dialog Vision 800VA UPS with 9minutes runtime
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £149.71
Total (inc VAT)*: £179.65
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The VISION series 800VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies from Critical Power Supplies is available in the Tower version (VST) for models from 800VA to 2000VA with sinewave digital technology.
The VISION series, for its connectivity and advanced communications, is the ideal solution for the most demanding customers who require a power supply system that offers superior protection and versatility.
VISION is the best protection for peripheral network devices, conventional servers, and network back-up systems.
The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
Features and Benefits.
- The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
- The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
- An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
- Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power failures.
- EMI filters provide further protection from surges and transients. When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter, providing a perfect sinewave for maximum power continuity and reliability.
- Advanced communication, multi-platform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shut-downsoftware for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP network adapter card
- statuses, measurements, alarms, and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
Our customers say
Just how ordering on the internet should be Buying an item that you can't explain is pretty difficult, but the combination of an easy to use website, product specific search and free delivery made buying from Critical as simple as it should be. Thanks Critical.Ian Beckwith , London
|Rating:||800VA / 540W|
|Runtime:||9 MInutes at typical load|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
USB / RS232 / slot for communications interface
|Availability:||20 In Stock, updated 10am|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.