Riello Dialog Vision 800VA UPS with 9minutes runtime
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £154.02
Total (inc VAT)*: £184.82
*All orders over £49.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The VISION series 800VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies from Critical Power Supplies is available in the Tower version (VST) for models from 800VA to 2000VA with sinewave digital technology.
The VISION series, for its connectivity and advanced communications, is the ideal solution for the most demanding customers who require a power supply system that offers superior protection and versatility.
VISION is the best protection for peripheral network devices, conventional servers, and network back-up systems.
The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
Features and Benefits.
- The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
- The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
- An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
- Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power failures.
- EMI filters provide further protection from surges and transients. When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter, providing a perfect sinewave for maximum power continuity and reliability.
- Advanced communication, multi-platform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shut-downsoftware for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP network adapter card
- statuses, measurements, alarms, and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
Our customers say
Thanks again for your quick responses ....Ross, Bristol, UK
|Rating:||800VA / 540W|
|Runtime:||9 MInutes at typical load|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
USB / RS232 / slot for communications interface
|Availability:||Available from stock|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.