APC Smart-ups 750VA rackmount 2U 230v
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £307.39
Total (inc VAT)*: £368.87
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The APC Smart-UPS, 500 Watts / 750 VA UPS from Critical Power Supplies for comms rack and small server applciations., Input 230V / Output 230V , Interface Port RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB , Rack Height 2 U
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
Features and Benefits.
Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Energy meter – Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single switched outlet group – Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
High online efficiency – Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Temperature-compensated battery charging – Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Our customers say
Item arrived in 2 days This is a company that does a lot more than sell replacement batteries for UPS, but I found them while searching for replacement batteries and chose to use them because they sell manufacturer genuine parts, not cheapo copies. I quickly found what I wanted, ordered, paid painlessly with PayPal and 2 days later my item arrived. I'm very pleased and have no hesitation recommending.Ricko, United Kingdom
|Rating:||750VA / 500W|
|Runtime:||9minutes at typical load|
|Dimensions:||432W x 406D x 89Hmm|
|Standard Warranty:||36 months|
|Communication:||RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB|
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
- APC UPS Network Management Card With Environmental Monitoring
- APC UPS Network Management Card 2
- APC Simple Signaling UPS Cable - USB to RJ45
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
- Eaton IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 0.5m long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2.5 meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 3.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 4 meter long
Power Distribution Unit
UPS-Warranty Extensions & Services
- APC Service Pack 1 Year Warranty Extension (for new product purchases)
- APC Service Pack 3 Year Warranty Extension (for new product purchases)
Static Transfer Kit
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.