APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA RM 230V
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £1,719.76
Total (inc VAT)*: £1,719.76
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower UPS from Critical Power Supplies is a high-density UPS for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications.
Features And Benefits
- Automatic internal bypass – Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime – Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- User-replaceable batteries – Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Runtime Options at 2000W load.
|APC UPS||Number of Battery Packs||Runtime|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (1)SURT192XLBP||1 hrs 0 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (2)SURT192XLBP||1 hrs 48 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (3)SURT192XLBP||2 hrs 38 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (4)SURT192XLBP||3 hrs 30 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (5)SURT192XLBP||4 hrs 22 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (6)SURT192XLBP||5 hrs 16 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (8)SURT192XLBP||7 hrs 4 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (10)SURT192XLBP||8 hrs 56 mins|
Our customers say
Hi Mark, Very impressed with the service. UPS arrived this morning; that is great service. Regards, MarkMark, London
|Runtime:||20minutes at typical load.|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Communication:||RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot|
|Availability:||62 available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 0.5m long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2meters long
Power Distribution Unit
Static Transfer Kit
19" Server Enclosures
Battery Extension Packs
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.