APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA RM 230V
(£1,500.00 inc VAT)
The APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower UPS from Critical Power Supplies is a high-density UPS for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications.
Features And Benefits
- Automatic internal bypass – Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime – Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- User-replaceable batteries – Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Runtime Options at 2000W load.
|APC UPS||Number of Battery Packs||Runtime|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (1)SURT192XLBP||1 hrs 0 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (2)SURT192XLBP||1 hrs 48 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (3)SURT192XLBP||2 hrs 38 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (4)SURT192XLBP||3 hrs 30 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (5)SURT192XLBP||4 hrs 22 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (6)SURT192XLBP||5 hrs 16 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (8)SURT192XLBP||7 hrs 4 mins|
|SURTD3000XLI||+ (10)SURT192XLBP||8 hrs 56 mins|
Our customers say
The products were in my possession on the second day and I was delighted. You cannot ask for better service and they seem a nice bunch of people - it all helps.Carl Gibbard, United Kingdom
|Runtime:||20minutes at typical load.|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Communication:||RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot|
|Availability:||62 available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 0.5m long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2meters long
Power Distribution Unit
Static Transfer Kit
19" Server Enclosures
Battery Extension Packs
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.