Multi Guard Modular UPS
The Multi Guard modular UPS from Critical Power Supplies is a scalable, three/ three phase with double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply.
MultiGuard racks are supplied with Network management cards and UPS Bypass Switches as standard.
Its power capacity ranges from 15kVA to 120kVA, delivering the best combination of reliability, functionality and
Features and Benefits.
1. Maximum capacity in a 19” rack of 90kVA with a build-in
isolation transformer; and maximum capacity in a 19” rack of
120kVA without internal isolation transformer.
2. 15kVA per module with hot-swappable feature.
3. Optional PDU (Power Distribution Unit) on the UPS chassis is
available up 36 single phase MCB slots.
4. LCD display on the front panel communicates information
and status updates such as input/output rating, capacity and
temperature. Users can select from choice of languages, and
after-sales contact details are also available.
5. Communication ports available for RS232, RS485, SNMP &
6. Regular battery strings for the DC power without using
particular battery modules.
7. DSP Technology.
8. Charging current is up to 36 DC Amp constant current on a 90kVA system, providing several hours of battery back up.
9. High output power availability up to 99.999%; MTBF more than 1,000,000 hours, MTTR<0.99, Input power factor >0.99 and THDi<5%
The Multi Guard 15-120 controller is built into the individual modules, increasing system redundancy. As the LCD module is for comms and display only, it has no affect on the performance of the UPS.
In other Modular UPS systems, the modules are dependent on 1 or 2 centralised controllers. As critical load operation depends on the reliability of these controllers, this centralised design makes these units less reliable.
• N+X Parallel Redundancy UPS
The N+X parallel redundancy greatly increase the reliability of the Multi Guard 15-120 UPS system.
• Advanced Modular Design
The Multi Guard 15-120 system contains UPS modules, LCD Display module, PDU and other accessories. Each UPS module is a fully functionable 15kVA UPS.
Through the advanced wireless parallel control technology and smart communication modulation, the UPS modules and LCD display module can be replaced easily at any time without affecting the operation of the UPS. The user-friendly ‘plug and play’ modular design makes it easy to expand, service and maintain the UPS.
• The Multi Guard 15-120 UPS modules use the latest DSP microchip technology; reducing components, increasing precision and reliability, and making it easier to upgrade and maintain via the software.
• The UPS operates using load sharing technology. Should any of the UPS modules fail, the load will be taken over by the rest of the modules without interruption. The real time operation and power availability is increased compared to other standby UPS.
• The Multi Guard 15-120 UPS is designed to connect to external battery banks without a limited run time. The 19” Racks in black color design can blend easily into most Data Centre, Computer Room or Power Room.
|CABINET||POWER MODULES||BATT. SHELVES (each 40 × 9 Ah)||POWER kVA/kW||BACK- UP TIME typical / full load|
|GMT 30-A0||1||1||15 12||16 /8 min|
|GMT 30-A0||1||2||" "||42 / 21 min|
|GMT 30-A0||1||3||" "||65 / 39 min|
|GMT 30-A0||1||4||" "||90 / 54 min|
|GMT 30-A0||1||5||" "||113 / 70 min|
|GMT 30-A0||2||2||30 24||16 / 8 min|
|GMT 30-A0||2||3||" "||27 / 14 min|
|GMT 30-A0||2||4||" "||42 / 21 min|
|GMT 60-A0||3||3||45 36||16 / 8 min|
|GMT 60-A0||3||4||" "||23 / 13 min|
|GMT 60-A0||3||5||" "||30 / 17 min|
|GMT 60-A0||4||4||60 48||16 / 8 min|
|GMT 60-A0||4||5||" "||21 / 11 min|
Runtime onfigurations with external cabinets range from 6minutes to over 45minutes.