Critical Power Supplies is a leading independent UK multi-brand supplier of critical power and energy solutions including AC power solutions bespoke solutions, renewable energy solutions, DC power solutions, uninterruptible power supplies and standby power generators up to 6MVA, surge protection devices, power distribution units.
Our new 2012 trade brochure is now available – click here
Our trade sales team works with a range of trade partners both in the UK and aboard supporting their in-country sales, customer installations and export orders as required by our partners who include Electrical Contractors, Wholesalers, SMB resellers, SME integrators, OEM’s, exporters and importers.
Critical Power and Critical Energy Solutions.
Critical Power Supplies is a vendor neutral independent supplier of Critical Power and Energy Solutions, because of this we have access to a wide range of power solutions for government, computer rooms, telco, defence, retail and industrial applications including marine and medical solutions.
Did you know? we can offer on-site support in North America through our approved Critical Power Partner.
24×7 partner support when you need it.
We pride ourselves on being a trade and channel friendly partner for Critical Power Solutions whether you are based in the UK or overseas, whether your looking at off-grid solutions, N+N Redundant UPS Configurations or generators. Our knowledge base, support process and distribution partnerships with manufacturers are just three of the reasons trade partners are attracted to Critical Power Supplies and come back us for future applications.
Did you know we offer the following?
- Comprehensive range of AC and DC power products.
- Project management.
- Free site survey’s and reports. (UK and Ireland).
- Existing health checks free at preferential pricing.
- Attractive discounts and channel pricing policy.
- Load bank testing including variable loads and duration.
- Battery impedance testing, inside or outside office hours.
- Battery replacement including disposal of failed batteries.
- Repair services including on-site and at our workshop.
- Equipment relocation both in the UK and Ireland.
- Equipment hire and evaluation units.
- Comprehensive support via our interactive support system or via our 24×7 manned service department.
Whether you are looking for a single solution or volume based pricing deals, use our site live help to talk to our trade team or please call 0845 519 3638 and ask for our trade sales team or email your requirements to email@example.com