You can have up to 4 products listed for comparison
Critical Power Supplies Ltd is a nationwide independent reseller, specialising in power continuity, energy management and cooling, is delighted to announce that it has successfully attained CHAS Accreditation – CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers.
Becoming CHAS Accreditation brings the following benefits to our customers:
- Suppliers show compliance with important parts of health and safety law (the core criteria described in the CDM regulations).
- On achieving compliance a supplier is approved to work for all of CHAS’ buyers.(Some Buyers may require “Accredited” Status)
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another.
- CHAS gives guidance on any weaknesses in a supplier’s safety management, including how they can improve.
- Being a CHAS supplier or buyer saves both time and resources
“Our achievement in becoming Chas Accredited brings confidence and assurance to our customers present and future. It’s very important to us to give our customers full piece of mind and shows our unwavering long term commitment to security, ” commented Jason Koffler, Managing Director Critical Power Supplies.
Critical Power Supplies has earned this prestigious accreditation, the most stringent certification for information security controls to complement their existing accreditations including ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, Safe Contractor and Investors in People, which they are proud to have held for numerous years.