You can have up to 4 products listed for comparison
Power management company Eaton has launched new 2.2 kW and 3 kW versions of its 9PX series UPSs, which are ideally suited for providing high quality power protection for virtual servers, hyperconverged solutions, networking devices and small data storage systems.
A key feature of these innovative UPS products is the unity power factor, which means that for a given rating they can power more equipment than conventional UPSs. The products also distinguish themselves through exceptionally high efficiency, which reduces energy costs and cooling requirements. In addition, they are available in optional network versions that support advanced virtualisation capabilities.
Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) system extends battery life by up to 50% and, when the batteries eventually do need replacing, the hot-swap functionality means this can be done without interrupting the supply of power to the loads.
Virtualisation-ready network versions of the new 9PX UPSs offer close integration with VMware, HyperV, RedHat and Citrix virtual environments, making it easy to implement automated disaster recovery policies for power events and load-shedding functionality. On top of that, the 9PX can also be monitored through the popular cloud orchestrator VMWare vRealize and Microsoft MS SCOM.
Eaton 9PX UPS (2200-3000W) – Features and Benefits
• 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor, the 9PX is the most compact solution delivering up to 3000W in only 2U. Manageability
• The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent h2
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for ritical devices.
• 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation nvironments and cloud orchestrations tools.
• 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
Features and Benefits- 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). - Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs. - Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. - Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat) - The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen - 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. - 9PX 2200 and 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models. - The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
|Eaton EX 2200 RT||68400||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U||9PX2200IRT3U|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT2U||68401||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT2U||9PX2200IRT2U|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT2U Netpack||68411||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT2U Netpack||9PX2200IRTN|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT3U HotSwap FR||68406||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U HotSwap FR||9PX2200IRTBPF|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT3U HotSwap DIN||68407||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U HotSwap DIN||9PX2200IRTBPD|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT3U HotSwap BS||68408||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U HotSwap BS||9PX2200IRTBPB|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT3U HotSwap IEC||68409||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U HotSwap IEC||9PX2200IRTBP|
|Eaton EX 2200 RT3U HotSwap HW||68410||Eaton 9PX 2200i RT3U HotSwap HW||9PX2200IRTBPH|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT||68402||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U||9PX3000IRT3U|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT2U||68403||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT2U||9PX3000IRT2U|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT2U Netpack||68417||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT2U Netpack||9PX3000IRTN|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U XL||68404||No Replacement|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U HotSwap FR||68412||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U HotSwap FR||9PX3000IRTBPF|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U HotSwap DIN||68413||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U HotSwap DIN||9PX3000IRTBPD|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U HotSwap BS||68414||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U HotSwap BS||9PX3000IRTBPB|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U HotSwap IEC||68415||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U HotSwap IEC||9PX3000IRTBP|
|Eaton EX 3000 RT3U HotSwap HW||68416||Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U HotSwap HW||9PX3000IRTBPH|
|Eaton EX EXB 2200/3000 RT3U*||68405||Eaton 9PX EBM 72V RT3U*||9PXEBM72RT3U|
|–||Eaton 9PX EBM 72V RT2U*||9PXEBM72RT2U|
|Eaton EX Rack Kit 2U/3U||68441||No Replacement (use 9RK)|
For more information or to request a free demonstration or site survey please contact Critical Power Supplies on 0800 978 8988