You can have up to 4 products listed for comparison
The SWL range is an enhanced NPL design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ.
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:VØ (oxygen index 30).
- SWL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO9001:2000.
- FR option SWL’s comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997).
- SWL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22.
Charging Methods (At 20°C)
Standby use: Float charging voltage 2.275vpc
Avoid short circuit.
Do not charge in a sealed container.
Service life and operational characteristics will be affected by temperature.
AC Ripple reduces service life.
SWL (Standard) and (FR) battery types SWL1850; SWL1850-6; SWL2500, must never be installed permanently suspended by their handles; they are not designed for this purpose.