Tripp lite 42u Smartrack value series standard-depth rack enclosure cabinet, 2400-lb. capacity with doors & side panels – SR2400
Tripp Lite SR2400 Value Series Smartrack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjustable mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR2400 is compatible with Tripp Lite extensive range of rack mount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement. The SR2400 ships fully assembled for quick installation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and rolls into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″ increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless mounting brackets allow quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Each rack can accommodate two vertical PDUs
- Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Tough textured powder coat finish resists conditions found in non-IT environments such as warehouses.
- Massive front-to-rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 2400 lb stationary and 1600 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
NetShelter CX 18U Secure Soundproof Server Room in a Box Enclosure International – AR4018IA
The APC NetShelter CX 18U from Critical Power Supplies. Specialised enclosures with integrated cooling, noise dampening, and power distribution for server and network applications in office environments. Includes: Casters, Key(s), Levelling feet, Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU), Side Panels, Unpacking sheet
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening
- Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment.
- Adjustable equipment mounting rails
- The equipment mounting rails, front and rear, are fully adjustable for various mounting depths, for rear-facing equipment mounting or additional clearance from the front door. Maximum rack depth 88 cm/34.6 in. Minimum rack depth 12 cm/4.7 in.
- Dedicated rear cable access point
- The cable port has a capacity of up to 400 cables and is situated perfectly for ground or under-floor cabling.
- Integrated heat removal
- High efficiency fan modules remove heat and eliminate the need to purchase a costly cooling unit for your IT equipment.
- Integrated power distribution
- Provided with a rack power distribution unit servers and other equipment are ready for deployment.
- Light oak veneer finish
- The enclosure blends discretely into almost any office environment.
- Removable side panels
- Provides customers with easy accessibility to equipment.
- Six vertical 0U accessory channels
- Provides multiple mounting locations for cable management accessories and rack PDUs without using critical equipment space.
NetShelter 4 Post Open Frame Rack 44U Square Holes – AR203A
Agility, Numbered U positions, APC has eliminated the pain involved in determining where to install rack-mount devices within an enclosure by labelling each vertical mounting rail with the actual U positions. Total Cost of Ownership
Reversible stabilization plates, Stabilizations plates can either be mounted internally to conserve floor space or externally.
APC Netshelter 44U open frame rack is ideal for mount servers, networking or telecom equipment’s and features reversible stabilization plates. APC Netshelter 44U open frame rack provides simple, low cost mounting means in IT environments and offers 4 post design. Rack has provisions for vertically mounting APC rack PDUs to easily route, organize and store large bundles of cables. Black. Square holes. 83.9″H x 23.6″W x 29.4″D. 92.2 lbs. Open rack system for easy access to IT equipment and cabling. Includes installation guide. Certifications and standards: RoHS, REACH, Standards: EIA-310-E. Weight: 40.41 kg. Warranty: 5 years
Tripp lite 6u smartrack low-profile wall-mount rack enclosure server cabinet switch-depth-plus – SRW6UDP
The SRW6UDP SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth-Plus Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 90 Kg (200 lbs). The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting.
Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW6UDP comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Maximum load capacity of 90 kg (200 lb)
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. deep
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail loCations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 90 Kg (200 lbs)
- Side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right