There are significant differences between industrial UPS and those found in commercial, computer or data processing environments. Anticipated design life is one. Industrial plant machinery and systems are designed to last for 15-20 years, whereas in comparison technology advances means computer systems become quickly obsolete.
Robust and designed to last for the plant lifetime
Industrial UPS need to cope with environmental conditions associated with heavy-duty territories or potentially harmful dust, dirt or chemicals. Initially more expensive to buy and install, industrial UPS have considerably lower lifetime costs and total cost of ownership than standard commercial systems.
So, why choose Critical Power?
- Design capabilities: create power protection systems (from entry-level to 6MVA) that will last the lifetime of the plant for industrial applications.
- Assurance: offer the highest levels of reliability, resilience, robustness and cost-effectiveness possible.
- Manufacturer independent: approved by leading industry brands to supply, fit and service their products and solutions and choose the best solution, rather than taking all the offering from one manufacturer.
- Nationwide: including Northern Ireland and carry a full stock of critical parts, spares and ancillary products, for fast access for routine and preventative maintenance.
- Experienced: engineering staff accredited and certified to OHSAS 18001, SAFEcontractor and Personal Trackside Safety (PTS). Also ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Safe: when you work with us, you can be assured you are adhering to all applicable health & safety and industry-specific standards and regulations.
- Environmental: supply the most up-to-date, energy efficient products and solutions, offer trade in on certain equipment and licensed to dispose of end-of-life electrical equipment and batteries.