Computers, data processing and communications technology are constantly developing. Every two or three years, advances in microchip technology bring a whole new raft of products, which means commercial UPS must secure and protect the electricity supply of a business.
In addition, the reliance on electricity supply for most commercial operations has never been greater than it is today and therefore, nor has the requirement for reliable, resilient power protection, energy management and cooling.
Getting the most out of your system and managing costs
Commercial and business environments are heavily reliant on their electricity supply and total cost of ownership (TCO) is very important. The more critical the application, the greater the resilience requirement for an effective UPS system.
So why choose Critical Power?
- Manufacturer independent: approved by leading industry brands to supply, fit and service their products and solutions and choose the best solution, rather than taking all the offering from one manufacturer.
- Knowledgeable: choose from the most up-to-date, leading-edge, energy efficient and scalable computer UPS systems available – like modular UPS. Where individual UPS modules are connected together in a ‘slide-in’ rack system in groups to form a parallel-redundant UPS system.
- Experienced: engineering staff accredited and certified to OHSAS 18001, SAFEcontractor and Personal Trackside Safety (PTS). Also ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Flexible: create solutions from entry-level to 6MVA.
- Diligent: maximising TCO by matching solutions to requirements whilst building in system scalability and flexibility.
- Effective: our project management takes away the stress of dealing with multiple suppliers and stakeholders – you only have to deal with us!
- Environmental: supply the most up-to-date, energy efficient products and solutions, offer trade in on certain equipment and licensed to dispose of end-of-life electrical equipment and batteries.