Marine and offshore applications operate in the harshest of environments and require the toughest of UPS equipment. Reliability and resilience are essential and all UPS systems we supply are specifically designed for these situations.
So, why choose Critical Power?
- Practical problem solvers: power protection engineers, who have an up-to-date knowledge of the latest certifications from Lloyds, DNV, ABS and others, alongside marine UPS equipment modifications.
- Experienced: engineering staff used to working in harsh environments and in overseas operations
Qualified and experienced in international standards, if required.
- Design: latest enclosure design, specifically for marine and industrial applications and often bespoke.
- Flexible: create solutions from entry-level to 6MVA.
- High standards: particularly of ingress protection, with anti-vibration mounts and the strongest fixing assemblies.
- Rugged: long battery life, high reliability, high MTBF (meantime between failure) and low MTTR (meantime to repair).
- Testing: power protection equipment and systems factory tested as not always possible on high seas.
- Specific: all solutions are tailored to the customers’ specific requirements before being delivered, installed and commissioned.
- Efficient: delivers low harmonics, offers easy maintenance and has advanced battery management.
- Manufacturer independent: approved by leading industry brands to supply, fit and service their products and solutions and choose the best solution, rather than taking all the offering from one manufacturer.
- Complete range of ancillary products: maintenance bypasses, switchgear, static and automatic transfer switches, battery extension packs, remote monitoring solutions and generators.
- Environmental: supply the most up-to-date, energy efficient products and solutions, offer trade in on certain equipment and licensed to dispose of end-of-life electrical equipment and batteries.