Military installations can require either a portable or fixed UPS system to protect administrative computer systems or supply a total power generation solution for temporary camps.
So why choose Critical Power?
- Knowledgeable: designed, delivered, installed and commissioned military UPS for highly critical applications, both in the field and at fixed locations.
- Experienced: engineering staff accredited and certified to work in restricted environments: chemical, industrial and trackside (OHSAS 18001, SAFEcontractor and Personal Trackside Safety). Also ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Manufacturer independent: approved by leading industry brands to supply, fit and service their products and solutions particularly for the MoD, and choose the best solution, rather than taking all the offering from one manufacturer.
- Robust: systems able to withstand harsh treatment, temperature fluctuations and varying power demands.
- Portable: in many cases it needs to be deployed, disconnected and re-deployed wherever it is required, quickly and easily.
- Rugged: ensures ability to withstand the rigours of armed operation and adapt to surrounding conditions and adverse environments.
- Adaptable: whether it needs to be positioned on a military vehicle, stationed in a mobile shelter or mounted for shipboard operation.
- Nationwide: including Northern Ireland, delivering products, technical expertise, support, routine and preventative maintenance for all types of military-grade power protection equipment.
- Wide range: carry a full stock of critical parts, spares and ancillary products, for fast access for routine and preventative maintenance.
- Value-added services: site surveys, project management, electrical installation and commissioning, battery build, test, replacement and disposal, system decommissioning, relocation and disposal, site monitoring, power protection training and site manual and CAD file updating.