The pace of change and development within the telecommunications industry shows no signs of slowing. The competition is intensifying between mobile operators, smartphone handset providers, application developers, internet service providers and broadcasters. A critical part is to ensure there is an effective UPS power protection strategy in place to ensure continuous uptime and systems availability for customers.
Ensuring system continuity
System downtime to telecom companies is a serious issue; financially costly and can impact reputation and customer loyalty. Heavily regulated, the operators are also liable for huge fines for letting customers down.
So why choose Critical Power?
- Knowledgeable: designed, delivered, installed and commissioned a wide range of high-profile telecom UPS systems.
- Nationwide: including Northern Ireland and carry a full stock of critical parts, spares and ancillary products, for fast access for routine and preventative maintenance.
- Manufacturer independent: approved by leading industry brands to supply, fit and service their products and solutions and choose the best solution, rather than taking all the offering from one manufacturer.
- Experienced: engineering staff accredited and certified to work in restricted environments: chemical, industrial and trackside (OHSAS 18001, SAFEcontractor and Personal Trackside Safety). Also ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited – so you don’t need to worry about meeting your statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Flexible: create solutions from entry-level to 6MVA.
- Wide range: carry a full stock of critical parts, spares and ancillary products, for fast access for routine and preventative maintenance.
- Environmental: supply the most up-to-date, energy efficient products and solutions, offer trade in and trade ups on certain equipment and licensed to dispose of end-of-life electrical equipment and batteries.
- Value-added services: site surveys, project management, electrical installation and commissioning, battery build, test, replacement and disposal, system decommissioning, relocation and disposal, site monitoring, power protection training and site manual.