ABB PowerValue 11 T 8kVA Online 230V (UPS) - 12386
Find out how you can order belowHow to buy
The *GE Digital Energy’s LP11 Series 8kVA UPS* from Critical Power Supplies is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP11 is designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe installation. The UPS is easy to install and service and can be integrated into office environments as well as more hardened commercial and industrial environments. GE’s unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) provides a scalable system, allowing the user to parallel up to 4 UPS
as load demands require. RPA also allows for redundant
UPS to be installed, increasing total system reliability and eliminating single points of failure.
– Features & Benefits Compact footprint and low noise Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
– Isolation transformer design Ensuring no DC on the output; ultimate site safety
– Matching battery cabinets Extended runtime for all models
– Compliance to all safety and EMI standards CE certified
– High reliability >220,000 hours MTBF
– Key Specifications Single Phase Output Voltages 220/230/240V
– Wide input voltage window Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
– RPA functionality for paralleling and redundancy UPS capacity can be increased as site requirements require at no extra cost
– Internal automatic bypass switch Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
– 0.8 output power factor Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
– Manual automatic bypass switch Integrated as standard to the rear of the UPS
– GE’s unique Superior Battery Management Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
– High efficiency 91% 94% (model dependent) Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses- No load shutdown Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
– Frequency conversion 50/60Hz Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system
- Onsite Maintenance
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Contact us for further information 24×7 on our sales number.
1: Plug and Play (400-3kVA) – Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £5.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement Warranty One Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement
2: Hardwired (4kVA Upwards– Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £49.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS, Generator, Cooling, Switchgear or Electrical Hardware must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
Technical Hotline 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Preventative Maintenance Yes Yes Yes Remote Monitoring 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Firmware Upgrades Yes Yes Yes Emergency Response Yes Yes Yes Labour Yes Yes Yes Parts Yes Yes Yes Monthly Event/Status Report option option option Onsite Crash Kit option option option Response Time 12 working hours 8 working hours 4 clock hours
3: 24×7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours 24×7 flexible status and remote monitoring. Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically Firewall Friendly Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen Allows First Fix Response to Site
4. IR Thermal Imaging Surveys – Infrared electrical inspection. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Detect system overloads, loose defective components and damaged switchgear. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Infrared thermography is used to find areas of excess heat (caused by increased resistance) so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, causing damage to the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration.
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.