APC NetShelter Pod Containment, End of Row Distribution Cabinet, Split
Find out how you can order belowHow to buy
- DescriptionAPC NetShelter Pod Containment, End of Row Distribution Cabinet, SplitHot and cold air containment systems are designed to maximize cooling predictability, capacity, and efficiency at the rack, row or room level.
- adjustable FrameTelescopic frame design ensures the pod fits your individual deployment
- Assembly ProcessThe shift from construction to assembly reduces overall labour costs by shortening the deployment process
- Complete Pod DeploymentReduce deployment cycles by building pods complete with containment, data & power distribution, prior to racks being delivered
- Flexible ConfigurationCompatible with a variety of cooling, containment, data & power distribution approaches
- Independent PodEliminates need to hang infrastructure components from ceiling, or run them underfloor
- Rack ReadyRacks can be rolled into place and ‘plugged’ into the pod
- Rapid DeploymentEngineered to be assembled simply and quickly, reducing construction work
- Simplified DesignMore predictable infrastructure completion timeline
Benefits of APC NetShelter Pod Containment.
Fast, flexible and cost-optimized architecture designed to deploy IT increments of 8 to 12 racks
Schneider Electric has developed a new system to address these challenges and customer requirements. HyperPod is a flexible, freestanding frame and containment system that adapts to different power and cooling configurations. It also provides multiple mounting locations to support all types of required cabling and infrastructure right on the pod. HyperPod is engineered to be quickly and easily pre-installed independent of the IT racks.
• Implement efficient data centers, while maintaining flexibility and easily rolling racks in and out
• Quickly install containment and infrastructure before IT is delivered
• Avoid costly, time-consuming, and invasive construction
HyperPod Features and Options
Schneider Electric has engineered HyperPod to provide flexibility in many areas to meet the needs of our customers. The system can be configured for different types of data center applications from small to hypersca
Flexible Freestanding Frame
The base frame of HyperPod is a freestanding steel structure that is easy to assemble. It is available in two different heights and the aisle length is adjustable by sliding the telescopic horizontal beams. It also supports multi-pod configurations for larger deployments.
Specifications and Options:
• Aisle Length: 8 to 12 ft. (2,400 – 3,600 mm) long
• Aisle Width: 3 ft., 4 ft., 5 ft., or 6 ft. (900, 1,200, 1,500, or 1,800 mm) wide
• Frame Height: 9 or 10.5 ft. (2,750 or 3,200 mm) high
• Tall frame accommodates up to 52U racks and short frame up to 48U racks
• Total system supports loading of up to 4,000 lbs (1,814 kg)
• Optional aisle crossover tray for routing cables
• Optional lighting kit
- adjustable Frame
- Technical Data
Maximum Height 218MM, 21.8CM Maximum Width 1957MM, 195.7CM Maximum Depth 764MM, 76.4CM Net Weight 73.87KG Shipping weight 104.42KG Shipping Height 400MM, 40.0CM Shipping Width 2038MM, 203.8CM Shipping Depth 849MM, 84.9CM
Sustainable Offer Status
- Onsite Maintenance
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Contact us for further information 24×7 on our sales number.
1: Plug and Play (400-3kVA) – Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £5.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement Warranty One Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement
2: Hardwired (4kVA Upwards– Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £49.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS, Generator, Cooling, Switchgear or Electrical Hardware must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
Technical Hotline 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Preventative Maintenance Yes Yes Yes Remote Monitoring 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Firmware Upgrades Yes Yes Yes Emergency Response Yes Yes Yes Labour Yes Yes Yes Parts Yes Yes Yes Monthly Event/Status Report option option option Onsite Crash Kit option option option Response Time 12 working hours 8 working hours 4 clock hours
3: 24×7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours 24×7 flexible status and remote monitoring. Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically Firewall Friendly Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen Allows First Fix Response to Site
4. IR Thermal Imaging Surveys – Infrared electrical inspection. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Detect system overloads, loose defective components and damaged switchgear. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Infrared thermography is used to find areas of excess heat (caused by increased resistance) so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, causing damage to the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration.
- DownloadsHyperPod Installation Manual HyperPod Installation Manual HyperPod Brochure HyperPod Guide Specification SFSPSRSDWRD6F - Hyperpod-Short Frame, Single pod, Simple roof, Swing Door with Rack & Distribution, 6Feet SFSPSRWRWOD6F - Hyperpod, Short Frame, Single pod, Simple roof, with Rack & without Distribution, 6Feet
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.