Mobile demonstration solution for HWg-PWR3. Device can be used as temporary 1 phase (230V) meter. One power meter included. Ready for exhibitions. - HWG-600563
Find out how you can order belowHow to buy
The HWg-PWR3/12/25 is a smart Ethernet gateway which captures data from up to 3 / 12 / 25 external meters on the M-Bus. With external M-Bus (EN 13757) meters it can be used for remote monitoring a metering of water, electricity, gas or heat consumption.
M-Bus data are available over Web (graphs), SNMP, Emails or Log files. The HWg-PWR3/12/25 alerts about abnormal values via Email or SMS which can be sent through a dedicated SMS Gateway HWg-SMS-GW3 in the same LAN.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using SensDesk Technology portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
HWg-PWR devices are designed to monitor external M-Bus meters over the network using M2M protocols (Modbus/TCP, SNMPv1, XML…). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, HWg-PWR devices can be used as a standalone solution or incorporated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems.Features:
Applications and usage:
- Connects 3 / 12 / 25 external meters equipped with the M-Bus (EN 13757-2) interface, can log 170.000 values (3 values every 15 minutes = 590 days).
- Converts the consumption (e.g. from [kWh] to a currency) without a need for computer or additional software.
- M2M communication protocols Modbus/TCP, SNMP and XML allow integration into more complex monitoring systems.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- Sends an energy consumption report for user specified period as an e-mail attachment.
- Connected meter failure or out of specified range value sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or SNMP Trap.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- List of supported (tested) accessories/meters
- Remote monitoring of electricity meters in small server rooms and BTS
- Monitoring of energy consumption in rented premises
- Reading out energy consumption in remote or inaccessible areas
- Control over energy costs
- Checking for individual line overloads in three-phase wirings
- Checking for undervoltage in electric wirings
- Monitoring the flow of liquids
- Onsite Maintenance
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Contact us for further information 24×7 on our sales number.
1: Plug and Play (400-3kVA) – Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £5.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement Warranty One Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement
2: Hardwired (4kVA Upwards– Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £49.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS, Generator, Cooling, Switchgear or Electrical Hardware must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
Technical Hotline 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Preventative Maintenance Yes Yes Yes Remote Monitoring 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Firmware Upgrades Yes Yes Yes Emergency Response Yes Yes Yes Labour Yes Yes Yes Parts Yes Yes Yes Monthly Event/Status Report option option option Onsite Crash Kit option option option Response Time 12 working hours 8 working hours 4 clock hours
3: 24×7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours 24×7 flexible status and remote monitoring. Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically Firewall Friendly Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen Allows First Fix Response to Site
4. IR Thermal Imaging Surveys – Infrared electrical inspection. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Detect system overloads, loose defective components and damaged switchgear. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Infrared thermography is used to find areas of excess heat (caused by increased resistance) so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, causing damage to the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration.
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.