Tripp Lite SNMP/Web/Modbus Management Accessory Card for compatible Tripp Lite UPS Systems - TLNETCARD
- Available to order.
- ETA will be advised upon ordering or call us on 0800 978 8988 for leadtime.
£364.66 Ex. VAT £437.59 Inc. VAT
All major debit and credit cards accepted.
- DescriptionEnhanced UPS Management and Control
- Allows a compatible* Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS system to become a network device that can be managed from anywhere across the globe
- Lets IT managers remotely monitor site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events
- Allows for rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select UPS systems)
- Supports an optional TLNETEM module for monitoring ambient temperature and humidity, as well as up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- Three tiers of permissions can be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS
- Multiple users can view activity simultaneously
- Monitor and manage remotely via SNMP, Modbus TCP, Telnet, SSH, or the web (Java Runitme Environment not required)
- Import an SSL Certificate for encrypted web browser use
Advanced Network Management Tools
- The TLNET Shutdown Agent software enables shut down of remote Operating Systems over the network.
Supported Operating Systems include: Windows, Linux, VMware, Citrix and Linux KVM
- The TLNET Configurator utility allows users to push configurations and firmware updates onto one or more TLNETCARDs
Both the TLNET Shutdown Agent and TLNET Configurator can be downloaded for free from the TLNETCARD Support page.
- Supports multiple protocols, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Modbus TCP, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
- DHCP/manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings
* See Resources section for a list of compatible devices
- Technical Data
UPC Code 037332191670
Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm) 4.09 x 15.29 x 15.49 Shipping Weight (kg) 0.25
Product Warranty Period (Worldwide) 2-year limited warranty
- Onsite Maintenance
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Contact us for further information 24×7 on our sales number.
1: Plug and Play (400-3kVA) – Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £5.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement Warranty One Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement
2: Hardwired (4kVA Upwards– Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £49.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS, Generator, Cooling, Switchgear or Electrical Hardware must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
Technical Hotline 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Preventative Maintenance Yes Yes Yes Remote Monitoring 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Firmware Upgrades Yes Yes Yes Emergency Response Yes Yes Yes Labour Yes Yes Yes Parts Yes Yes Yes Monthly Event/Status Report option option option Onsite Crash Kit option option option Response Time 12 working hours 8 working hours 4 clock hours
3: 24×7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours 24×7 flexible status and remote monitoring. Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically Firewall Friendly Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen Allows First Fix Response to Site
4. IR Thermal Imaging Surveys – Infrared electrical inspection. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Detect system overloads, loose defective components and damaged switchgear. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Infrared thermography is used to find areas of excess heat (caused by increased resistance) so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, causing damage to the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration.
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.