Vertiv Liebert aps 16-bay frame 1-phase 10kVA UPS without internal batteries - AS2B0NNNMNNX000
Find out how you can order belowHow to buy
The Vertiv APS UPS provides mission-critical aVAilability ensuring your critical IT functions and your business will be available and running as expected through power disruptions, fluctuations and outages.
The Vertiv APS UPS adapts efficiently and effectively as the needs of your users and core business power requirements change. The UPS offers capacity on demand with FlexPower core modules allowing you to change capacity in 5kVA/4.5kW increments up to 20kVA.
– True On-line double conversion UPS
– Transformer-free and transformer-based models
– User installable, hot-swappable capacity and battery modules
– Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA)
Low Total Cost of Ownership
– Industry-leading efficiency: 92% for transformer-free systems and up to 89.9% for transformer based systems.
– Scalability that allows you to cost-effectively add power capacity or battery modules as needed.
– Modular batteries, controls and power components to help reduce maintenance costs with user replacement.
– Two year hassle-free factory warranty program for repair or replacement of your Vertiv APS UPS.
– Module-level redundancy eliminates the expense of purchasing and planning for additional cabinets.
– Reduced installation time and cost because units are shipped pre-configured and factory tested, no need for on-site assembly.
– Everything you need for efficiency and aVAilability in one box: power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass, and distribution in a single, SMAll-footprint cabinet.
– Integral battery monitoring with temperature compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs.
Reliability and Serviceability
– Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA) enhances reliability and provides multiple layers of power protection.
– No single point of failure – Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power if there is a failure of any component in the system.
– Configurable design allows you to customize the Vertiv APS UPS for your desired level of capacity and redundancy.
– Fault-tolerant design, enables the power, battery and control modules to take themselves offline if there is a problem, without sacrificing overall system integrity.
– Superior overload capabilities, able to provide conditioned power to temporary overloads without transfers to/from bypass power.
– Internal wrap-around maintenance bypass and frame-level bypass with independent controls in separate assembly provide higher reliability and aVAilability.
– Capacity on demand with FlexPower core modules that allow you to change capacity as needed in 5 kVA/4.5 kW increments – without powering down.
– More real kW – 0.9 power factor provides more real power to support the I.T. load than other solutions in this size range.
– Isolated and non-isolated models to provide the right solution for your power protection needs.
– Integrated distribution PODs allow selection of a VAriety of distribution options to meet application requirements.
– Trellis platform connectivity, so the Vertiv APS can easily be integrated with this robust, real-time data center optimization solution.
– Three Vertiv Intellislot ports allow integration and communication with a VAriety of infrastructure management solutions, leading to better power optimization and visibility.
– Optional matching external battery cabinets provide longer battery run times to protect against sustained power issues.
– Installation Flexibility use on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures.
– Large input voltage window, which minimizes transfer to battery and increases battery life; low line transfer can range down to 110v.
– Wide range of use, with the ability to be installed on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures
Ideally Suited For
– SMAll-to-medium-sized data centers
– Network closets
- Technical Data
Power Output voltage regulation 3% Input power factor 0.99 Output power 10000 W Input operation voltage (min) 140 V Input operation voltage (max) 485 V Output operation voltage (min) 200 V Output operation voltage (max) 240 V Power factor 0.9 Output power capacity 10000 VA Efficiency (On-line mode) 92% Three-phase input voltage supported 380,400,415 V Single-phase input voltage supported 220,230,240 V Performance UPS topology Double-conversion (Online) Waveform Sine Number of output phases 1 Number of input phases 1/3 LED indicators Yes Noise level 65 dB Overload capacity (1 minute) 130% Features Output frequency 50/60 Hz UPS topology Double-conversion (Online) Waveform Sine Output voltage regulation 3% Number of output phases 1 Number of input phases 1/3 Input power factor 0.99 Output power 10000 W Input operation voltage (min) 140 V Input operation voltage (max) 485 V Output operation voltage (min) 200 V Output operation voltage (max) 240 V Power factor 0.9 Noise level 65 dB Output power capacity 10000 VA Overload capacity (1 minute) 130% Efficiency (On-line mode) 92% Three-phase input voltage supported 380,400,415 V Single-phase input voltage supported 220,230,240 V Input frequency 50/60 Hz Ports & interfaces USB port Yes AC outlet types Terminal Power plug Terminal USB 2.0 ports quantity 1 Serial ports quantity 1 Battery Number of batteries supported 12 Battery voltage 12 V Battery technology Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery recharge time 5 h Typical backup time at full load 5 min Hot-swap battery Yes Design International Protection (IP) code IP20 Form factor Tower LED indicators Yes Product colour Black Safety IEC62040-1:2008 version & UL/cUL Energy Star certified Yes Display LCD Cooling type Active Certification CE RoHS compliance Yes Operational conditions Operating temperature (T-T) 0 – 40 C Storage temperature (T-T) -20 – 60 C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 0 – 95% Storage relative humidity (H-H) 0 – 95% Operating altitude 0 – 3000 m Non-operating altitude 0 – 3000 m Technical details Output voltage 230 V Output frequency 50/60 Hz Cooling Cooling type Active Weight & dimensions Weight 165 kg Width 440 mm Height 970 mm Depth 850 mm Package width 650 mm Package depth 1150 mm Package height 1200 mm Package weight 175 kg Packaging data Package width 650 mm Package depth 1150 mm Package height 1200 mm Package weight 175 kg Certificates Safety IEC62040-1:2008 version & UL/cUL Energy Star certified Yes Certification CE RoHS compliance Yes Other features Output voltage 230 V
- Onsite Maintenance
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Contact us for further information 24×7 on our sales number.
1: Plug and Play (400-3kVA) – Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £5.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement Warranty One Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement
2: Hardwired (4kVA Upwards– Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £49.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS, Generator, Cooling, Switchgear or Electrical Hardware must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
Technical Hotline 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Preventative Maintenance Yes Yes Yes Remote Monitoring 24/7 Yes Yes Yes Firmware Upgrades Yes Yes Yes Emergency Response Yes Yes Yes Labour Yes Yes Yes Parts Yes Yes Yes Monthly Event/Status Report option option option Onsite Crash Kit option option option Response Time 12 working hours 8 working hours 4 clock hours
3: 24×7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours 24×7 flexible status and remote monitoring. Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically Firewall Friendly Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen Allows First Fix Response to Site
4. IR Thermal Imaging Surveys – Infrared electrical inspection. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Detect system overloads, loose defective components and damaged switchgear. Infrared electrical testing finds hot, dangerous problems quickly. Infrared electrical inspections find hot spots caused by defects in connections and components.
Infrared thermography is used to find areas of excess heat (caused by increased resistance) so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, causing damage to the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration.
- Reviews (0)
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.