Hire & rentals
Comprehensive UPS and generator hire packages are ideal to help your site overcome a sudden power emergency or to be used as part of a planned programme of works. All systems are fully tested and ready for installation by our certified UPS and generator engineers.
Our certified engineers will be responsible for installing and commissioning the sets, ensuring they meet your timescales and demands, and then upon completion, will do a full decommission and removal. In some situations, installations may also require a free of charge site survey.
The hardware can be supplied as individual systems for installation on-site in a suitably pre-qualified space, or as a fully containerised solution to sit alongside your building. The advantages include:
- No fixed term
- UPS and generator hire periods can be short, medium or long term to meet your site needs
- All-inclusive competitive pricing:
- UPS and generator pricing includes the full logistics and commissioning services, to ensure your systems are up and running as fast as possible
- Fast delivery
- within a day from UK stocks to meet local emergencies
- The latest technologies
- on-line double-conversion UPS with ECO modes, high efficiency UPS, floor standing and 19" rack mount, from 1kVA to 800kVA, single and three phase options with standard and extended runtimes
- Matched generators
- supplied with generators sized and installed to correspond to the UPS size and runtime required
- Support and maintenance
- 24/7, 365 days a year technical support and a 4-clock hour response available if required, and ongoing maintenance plans