Inspection, repair & upgrade
Comprehensive on and off-site inspections, repairs and upgrades are of benefit for all major UPS brands and their power protection products.
Our UPS Health Check service provides a complete system inspection including associated batteries, switchgear and peripherals.
The advantages of which are:
- Fixed price inspection: for a visit or off-site repair, including labour and travel
- Multi UPS brand support: our relationships ensure a multi-brand, multi-vendor service for any UPS system
- On-site repairs: our engineers carry crash kits to enable them to repair most UPS brands, if not they can be easily repaired in one of our workshops or certified repair centres
- Manufacturer parts: readily available at locations around the UK and Northern Ireland
- Upgrades: ensuring firmware is the latest release for the UPS system (tracked via serial number) and applying any other known hardware updates
- Trade-in plan: where a UPS is beyond economic repair, we may be able to offer a trade-in (including removal and disposal) against a new installation