Quality Management Policy
Critical Power Supplies Ltd aims to provide defect free UPS products to its customers on time and within budget.
The Managing Director and the senior team are committed to develop and continually improve the Quality Management System in line with its strategic direction and the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and complying with all current and relevant legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor its quality performance and implement improvements when appropriate.
- Establish the QMS Policy and Objectives. These are regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
- Adopt appropriate control measures to eliminate any identified risks to the business, environment or product offering.
- Ensure that the Management Review set and review the QMS objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the availability of appropriately trained personnel.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the QMS Manual, Procedures and supporting documents.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Policy and abide by the contents of the Manual.
This policy is communicated to persons working for and on behalf of the Company. It is periodically reviewed for continuing suitability to satisfy the needs of the Company’s procedures and objectives, its customers and the ISO 9001 standard. This policy is available to the public upon request.