5 star reviews
100% Customer Satisfaction
Efficient & Reliable Services
Covering The Whole UK
Fast & efficient
Fast & Efficient Services
Thermal Imaging Surveys
Do you have regular check-ups of your electrical equipment or have regular maintenance check-ups?
If not, then you can run into unexpected issues which could cause catastrophic errors or even failures. This could be a costly repair or even having to replace the entire system. A thermal imaging survey can be a cost-effective solution to avoid any potential failures or unexpected downtime while keeping your mind at ease.
What is a thermal survey?
This is a service that can help diagnose any issues with any of your electrical equipment. Being able to produce pinpoint accurate results this survey could diagnose any electrical issues or monitor systems for abnormal results and predict a possible issue so that this can be rectified. This reduces downtime and helps keep your site protected and online.
Thermal survey is one of the first lines of defences in preventative maintenance for your UPS, LV and HV Switchgear, distribution equipment and other electrical equipment. Having lines of defence for your equipment can save you a lot of time, money and headache. How much could you afford having your systems go down to a preventable fault?
Applications for thermal imaging
- Detecting electrical unbalance and overloads
- Detecting loose or corroded electrical connections
- Inspecting electrical faults
- Testing and measuring for electrical fire prevention
- Predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of electrical applications
Why should I get regular thermal imaging checks?
- Most equipment failures and faults are caused by a significant rise in operating temperature. This is normally long before a catastrophic failure.
- Helping your company comply with the Electricity at Work Act this is done by complementing the electrical periodic test and inspection and helping to prove the integrity and safety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Our thermal imaging survey doesn’t require anything to be shut down to be able for the survey to be carried out meaning you don’t have to lose any precious down time.
If you would like any more information about our thermal imagining surveys or to book a survey give our specialists a call on 0800 088 5133.
Shown below is a small selection of some of our customers we have helped through understanding clients challenges and implementing our unique approach to helping clients built around: listening to our clients, understanding the challenges they face and providing a range of options which compliments their requirements. Our aim is not to sell products but provide solutions with the help of our in house Power Consultants and Electricians.